Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Road Trip!

Big, long road trip here I come! Looks like my sister decided to get married the weekend of Garden State, so we had to find another show to take it's place. That show looks like it will be the Northern Regional Awards show in Boxborough, MA on June 6th. About 7 hours away. And it looks like I have to drive it all by myself because Mike cannot take off work. :-(

<-- not me
We just got a fancy new GPS to help be my navigator ("Austrailia Lee" will be my vocal guide.) And I've already uploaded a bunch of custom POI's (Animal Hospitals, Rest Areas, Cracker Barrels, Toll alerts) and pre-programmed the route I'm going to take. Hopefully all will go smoothly, and Brisco will be a good co-pilot. He's been rather chatty on the last few long trips; so here's hoping he sleeps this time! I took him on the B & A Trail for 10 miles this past Sunday in his new "Doggyride" cart for my bike and he was really good, so fingers crossed. Car check-up is scheduled for Friday. Then we just need to pack up everything, and give Brisco a bath.